sPaw Express Clean - Leave-in Dog Shampoo
The best way to keep your dog's coat clean, healthy, and odour-free on-the-go!
Get rid of unpleasant odour or clean up when on the go with Pawtanical sPaw Express Clean leave-in Dog Shampoo. Made from natural and biodegradable ingredients and easy to apply, sPaw Express Clean is great to use in between baths or after outdoor adventures to clean your pup without the hassle of a full bath or trip to the groomer.
Spray, Comb, & Go!
To freshen up on-the-go, gently shake sPaw Express Clean and apply multiple sprays 12-18 inches from your dog's coat ensuring you cover all areas you would like to clean. Wait 30 seconds and then brush product through coat until dry. Get back to living life to the fullest, no water or bath needed!
All-Natural, Made in Canada.
sPaw Express Clean is made of 99% natural ingredients and is handmade by us with locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Similar to our other sPaw line products, sPaw Express Clean contains essential oils of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Peppermint to relax your pup during bathing, keep their coat fresh and irritation-free, as well as kill/prevent pests such as ticks and fleas.
- pH Balanced specifically for Dogs
- Repels Pests
- Gentle Formula
- Reduces Odours
- Water & Wash-free Application
- Conditions coat & skin with Hemp Seed Oil
- Soothes with Chamomile & Oat Protein
- Supports Fur & Skin Health
- Prevents Canine Seborrhea
- Formulated Specifically for Dogs
- No Artificial Fragrances, SLS/SLES, Parabens, or Sulfates
Size: 100mL (4 oz)
- Decyl Glucoside (Renewable Coconut-derived Surfactant)
- Hyrdolyzed Oat Protein
- Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Botanical Extract
- Juniperus ashei (Texas Cedarwood) Essential Oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil
- EcoCert Preservative (<1%) containing Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin & Sorbic Acid
- Shake bottle and position 12-18 inches from the area of your dog’s coat you want to clean.
- Apply 1-2 sprays in each area ensuring the product is adequately applied.
- Wait 20-30 seconds
- Use a brush to comb the product through the coat and remove debris until dry.
- For a deep clean and condition when not on the go, use Pawtanical sPaw Clean All-Natural Dog Shampoo & Pawtanical sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner.
sPaw Express Clean - Leave-in Dog Shampoo
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my pet take Pawtanical products if they are on medication?
While there is lots of data to support the safety of Pawtanical products there can be possible interactions with certain prescription medications. Please consult a Veterinarian if your pet is currently taking any medications or if you are unsure of your pets health status before giving them PawDaily or Pawsitive Reinforcement products.
What pets can use Pawtanical?
Our PawDaily line of products can be taken by a wide range of house pets and animals including dogs, cats, & horses. Please use you animals weight and our dosing guide to figure out which product is best. If you're still not sure please contact your Veterinarian for more information or contact us here. Many of our products including our Pawsitive Reinforcement treats and sPaw Clean & Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner are designed for dogs but we plan to launch more products in the future. If there is a product you want to see contact us and let us know!
How long should I wait to see the effects of PawDaily products?
Good things take time. We recommend you administer PawDaily to your pet as recommended by your Veterinarian or our dosing guide and wait for at least 3 weeks to see desired effects. Routine dosing is key so please ensure you are using PawDaily 2 times per day as directed. If for some reason you aren't satisfied or aren't noticing the desired effects of PawDaily please contact us and we will help you out or make it right!
Are all of your products made in Canada?
Yes! All Pawtanical products are proudly manufactured in Canada from domestic ingredients whenever possible. If we are unable to get one of our materials from a local source we use the highest quality and most reputable suppliers outside of Canada but endeavor to keep our products and company as Canadian as possible. We are proudly Canadian owned and operated and work closely with local farmers and companies to source the majority of the materials for our products.
What is your return policy if my pet doesn't like the product?
We started Pawtanical to help pets and their families live their life to the fullest. If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will make it right. We stand behind our products with a 100% money-back guarantee and want to make sure that you and your pet are completely satisfied with the products you purchase from us. For more information please refer to our return policy or reach out to us with any questions.