At Pawtanical, our mission is to create the highest quality products to help pets and their families live life to the fullest. Our team's passion for pet health combined with vast experience in the cosmetic, pet, and natural food industries allow us to develop and deliver the absolute best products for your pet. The knowledge, experience, and love that has gone into creating sPaw Clean All-Natural Dog Shampoo is no exception.
What is sPaw Clean All-Natural Dog Shampoo?
A luxurious pH-balanced shampoo that combines renewable vegetable and herbal based ingredients for spaw clean that you and your dog will love. Formulated with HempBead Technology to lightly exfoliate and remove debris while cleaning while Canadian-grown hemp seed oil helps reduce skin irritation. We use essential oils of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Peppermint to relax your pup during bathing, keep their coat fresh and irritation-free, as well as kill/prevent pests such as ticks and fleas.
What Ingredients are in sPaw Clean All-Natural Dog Shampoo?
Hemp Seed Oil
- Oil that is derived from cold-pressing hemp seeds that are grown in Canada. Hemp Seed Oil is high in Omega-3 & 6 Fatty acids, Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), Vitamin E, Carotene (precursor to Vitamin A), phytosterols, phospholipids and a number of minerals. It's unique oil profile provides benefits to the skin and hair while also ailing dry spots and rashes.
Hydrolyzed Avena sativa (Oat) Protein
- A hydrating complex of proteins found in oats that add, retain moisture, and soothe the skin and improve the softness and manageability of the hair.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Steam distilled French Lavender that is calming for dogs when rubbed into their skin helping with anxiety during bathing. Lavender essential oil is a deterrent for pests including fleas, ticks, and mosquitos and can help in soothing rashes, sore muscles, and deodorizing
- Extract of the Chamomile flower to aid in reducing anxiety, rashes and soothe skin.
- Helps with localized skin irritation and rashes.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Steam distilled essential oil of Texas Cedarwood, this essential oil helps repel and kill pests
- A gentle surfactant that is obtained from a renewable plant origin, is biodegradable, eco-friendly, and is ECOCERT certified. It is safe for dogs and regularly utilized in other formulas including baby shampoo, and shampoos for sensitive skin.
- A natural humectant that is derived from vegetable-based soap processing that draws moisture to the skin.
For more information check out the video below or buy sPaw Clean now.