At Pawtanical, our mission is to create the highest quality products to help pets and their families live life to the fullest. Our team's passion for pet health combined with vast experience in the cosmetic, pet, and natural food industries allow us to develop and deliver the absolute best products for your pet. The knowledge, experience, and love that has gone into creating sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner is no exception.
What is sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner?
Our luxurious dog conditioner combines Hemp Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Provitamin B5, and Oat Protein to nourish and moisturize your dogs skin and coat. We use renewable vegetable and herbal based ingredients to keep your pups' coat soft, reduce odour, irritation/itching, and prevent pests.
sPaw Secret: This all in one formula is made specifically for you pup but is so good it can be used in your hair too! Since this bottle lasts a long time we (and many of our clients) use this in our hair to replace commercially available luxury conditioners.
What Ingredients are in sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner?
Hemp Seed Oil
- Oil that is derived from cold-pressing hemp seeds that are grown in Canada. Hemp Seed Oil is high in Omega-3 & 6 Fatty acids, Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), Vitamin E, Carotene (precursor to Vitamin A), phytosterols, phospholipids and a number of minerals. It's unique oil profile provides benefits to the skin and hair while also ailing dry spots and rashes.
- Derived from Shea Nuts grown in Ghana our Shea Butter is unrefined and unprocessed to maintain its natural state. Shea butter provides the same benefits on dogs' skin as it does on human skin, it helps to soften, soothe, and hydrate skin making it a great ingredient to reduce skin irritation, itching, and rashes. Shea Butter also has natural sun protecting properties when applied topically. In combination with the other oils in sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner, Shea Butter helps to condition the skin and fur to leave a shiny, soft coat, and soothe irritated skin while preventing further drying.
- This oil is cold-pressed from Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seeds grown in Israel, it is high in Vitamin E and resembles the sebum produced by the skin. Jojoba oil can help prevent Canine Seborrhea and is also useful in treating skin inflammation and hot spots. Although it is in the form of an oil, Jojoba Oil's structure more closely resembles a wax and also works with the other ingredients in sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner to leave a shiny, soft coat without irritating or drying the skin.
Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
- A byproduct of Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Panthenol (also known as pro-vitamin B5) helps to strengthen hair, retain moisture, and improves the texture of damaged hair. Panthenol also benefits dog's skin by moisturizing, soothing, and repairing the skin.
- Cold pressed oil from the Argania spinosa (Argan) seeds grown in Morocco, we added Argan oil to sPaw Smooth All-Natural Dog Conditioner as a moisturizing agent for the skin and coat. Argan oil is rich in minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients that improve sin & fur health, it is also a great detangler so it will be easy to comb through your dogs fur after a sPaw bath with sPaw Clean & sPaw Smooth.
- A hydrating complex of proteins found in oats that add, retain moisture, and soothe the skin and improve the softness and manageability of the hair.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Steam distilled French Lavender that is calming for dogs when rubbed into their skin helping with anxiety during bathing. Lavender essential oil is a deterrent for pests including fleas, ticks, and mosquitos and can help in soothing rashes, sore muscles, and deodorizing
Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Steam distilled essential oil of Texas Cedarwood, this essential oil helps repel and kill pests.
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Steam distilled Japanese Peppermint oil which helps relieve muscle pain as well as cool the skin during hot days.
- Helps with localized skin irritation and rashes.
For more information check out the video below or buy sPaw Smooth now.